The following procedure is for Pre-Approval and Re-evaluation:
Answers to questions about how courses will transfer to Colorado State University can generally be found at https://www.transferology.com or by logging in to your RAM web account, and selecting “Degree Planning”.
If your specific course is not found on the Transferology website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your course evaluated. Follow these instructions:
- Copy, paste and modify this message accordingly:
I would like the attached course(s) to be evaluated towards my degree as MATH _____ (i.e. what is your desired outcome?).
CSU id number
- In the subject field, type in: Transfer Credit Evaluation for (Your Name)
- Provide a link to the course catalog with the descriptions for math courses at the institution from where the courses are transferring
- Allow 2-3 weeks for the re-evaluation to be processed in the department. Submissions missing any of the requested information will not be processed. The key advisor will contact you once this process has been completed and the re-evaluation sent to the Registrar’s Office.
- Please don’t include the Transfer Course Equivalency Re-evaluation form with your message.
The following procedure is for Study Abroad transfer credit approval:
If you are planning to study abroad, please bring your completed Education Abroad Transfer Credit Policy & Approval form to Paige Kanatous in Weber 101. Allow 2-3 weeks for the re-evaluation to be processed in the department. The key advisor will contact you once this process has been completed and the form is available for you to pick up in Weber 101.