By their junior year, undergraduate mathematics majors are assigned a faculty adviser.

To register for courses, you will need to meet with your faculty adviser.  Your adviser will then provide you with an advising code which you will need to register.

  • You can look up who your faculty adviser is by checking in RAMweb.
  • Email your faculty adviser to set up an advising appointment.
  • You are expected to bring to the advising appointment a plan for your spring courses, plus a four/X-year plan for graduation.  Consult the checksheet for the actuarial, applied, education, or general concentration.
  • You should check your degree audit report (DAR) in RAMweb when deciding on courses and your graduation plan.