Office: Weber 112
Phone: (970) 491-0549
Curriculum Vitae: http://www.math.colostate.edu/~benoit/Curriculum%20vitae.pdf
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Colorado State University
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- B.S. in Physics, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Distance Learning, Numerical Analysis/Simulation, Lasers and Photonic Crystals, Cell Dynamics
- Design of Chirped Gratings Using Interferometric Lithography IEEE Photonics Journal, 2, 2018.
- Fabrication of Chirped Gratings using Interferometric Lithography IEEE Photonics Journal.
- Optically Pumped Continuously Tunable Mid-IR Distributed-Feedback Semiconductor Laser IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, 10, 2016.
- Helical states of nonlocally interacting molecules and their linear stability: geometric approach J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., 5, 2011.