Fall 2020 Important Dates
All students in precalculus courses are responsible for completing the required coursework on time. Use this table to determine the due dates for your coursework. Follow the column that represents how many precalculus courses you are registered for this semester.
Students enrolled in only one precalculus Course follow either the Track A or Track B dates. Students will follow Track A dates if the course they are completing this semester is MATH 117 or 125. Students will follow Track B dates if the course they are completing this semester is MATH 118, 124, or 126.
Students enrolled in two PACe Courses follow either the Track A or Track B dates. Students will follow Track A dates if the first course they are completing this semester is MATH 117. Students will follow Track B dates if the first course they are completing this semester is MATH 118, 124, 125, or 126.
|1 Course||2 Courses||3 Courses||4 Courses||5 Courses|
|Track A||Track B||Track A||Track B|
|31-Jan||Fri.||U1 Review*||U2 Review|
|5-Feb||Wed.||U2 Review||U3 Review|
|10-Feb||Mon.||U1 Review*||U4 Review|
|13-Feb||Thurs.||U2 Review||U4 Review|
|20-Feb||Thurs.||U3 Review||U2 Review|
|25-Feb||Tues.||U2 Review||U3 Review|
|28-Feb||Fri.||U1 Review||U4 Review|
|11-Mar||Wed.||U3 Review||U2 Review|
|26-Mar||Thurs.||U4 Review||U4 Review|
|27-Mar||Fri.||U1 Review||U2 Review|
|2-Apr||Thurs.||U3 Review||U1 Review|
|7-Apr||Tues.||U2 Review||U2 Review|
|8-Apr||Wed.||U4 Review||U1 Review||U4 Review|
|15-Apr||Wed.||U2 Review||U4 Review|
|16-Apr||Thurs.||U3 Review||U1 Review|
|21-Apr||Tues.||U3 Review||U2 Review|
|27-Apr||Mon.||U4 Review||U3 Review||U2 Review|
- If passed by midnight (MST) on the due date listed you will receive 3 points toward your final grade.
- If you do not pass a Review Exam by its due date, you will receive zero points for the Review Exam but will still need to pass it to move on with the course material.
- There are no due dates for the Unit Exams. However you must pass the Unit Exam before you are able to take the Review Exam for the next unit.
- You may retest on Unit Exams to improve your score until the Final Exam due date for that course.
- Must be passed before the Precalculus Center closes on the due date listed.
- If you are eligible to take the Final Exam by the due date listed and have not yet passed it, you will be allowed one attempt on the Final Exam the very next day the Precalculus Center is open. See User’s Exam Bonus on how you can earn a second attempt.
- If the Final Exam is passed, you may retest on any exam (Unit or Final) for that course until 4pm on Dec 13, 2019.
You may need to retest to earn enough points to complete the course and/or you may wish to retest to improve your grade.
- If you do not pass the Final Exam , you may reduce the number of courses in which you are enrolled to get a new set of due dates and potentially recover lost points. Refer to the Precalculus Registration Dates to find out the last day you can adjust your schedule. Speak with a Precalculus Director if you have any questions or concerns.
Note: Dates are subject to change, log into the Precalculus website and refer to the “My Schedule and Deadlines” link.
Printer friendly version of Important Dates (PDF).